[Home-on-the-range] at large!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 14 03:36:40 UTC 2015

Alosha, congratulations on completing your first year of law school. Now the really hairy scary part is over and you know you can make it now. It’s just a matter of grinding it out the next 2 years, then comes the bar exam, but don’t worry about crossing that bridge until you come to it. Hope you enjoy your summer and make the most of it and perhaps I’ll see you in Orlando.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor, J.D., and guide cane Raúl III