[Home-on-the-range] Jack died yesterday...

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 19 22:01:54 UTC 2015

Hi, Dianne:

I am so deeply sad to hear of Jack's death.  He was a wonderful, warm and
generous person with a great sense of humor.  But you already know that.

I also deeply regret that I won't be able to attend the Convention this
weekend.  I had too many work and church-related obligations to get out of.
I will be holding you and yours in prayer and will come to the Wichita area,
probably after the holidays, when I can spend some time with  you.  I'm so
sorry!
Love to you,
Susan T.c