[Home-on-the-range] An Interesting and Disturbing Read

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:42:53 UTC 2015

Well, Rob, first off, I'm guessing you meant the November 12 edition, not
the May 12 edition. I feel much better about that. However, when yhou go to
that place, unless I am truly missing something they 1) want you to answer
some kind of surey question and 2) want you to subscribe for $.99 to read
the article. I'm guessing if you are a subscriber, you should sort of cut
and paste it or, as Susie said, have it read. I am curious about it though.
That is a lot of money.

Cindy