[Home-on-the-range] Conference call for the student division

Anna avramenko annitasupergirl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 02:32:40 UTC 2015

Dear fellow federationists,
Hope everyone has had a great week.
I would like to inform you that on Sunday, October 4th, at 7 p.m. we
are going to have a conference call for the Kansas student division.
We are going to be electing the officers and discuss some other
exciting things.
Anybody who is interested to attend is welcome, and also, if any of
you knows of any blind students in your area who might be interested
to learn about our growing student division and potentially become a
member, please feel free to invite them to our call.
Kindly,
Anya Avramenko