[Home-on-the-range] Board meeting 10-11

Martha Kelly mgkelly51 at kc.rr.com
Sat Oct 10 22:41:12 UTC 2015

Tom,

I will not be able to make the NFB KS board meeting on
November 1st.

Please write a letter to whom it may conern that Naomi
Bowen be taken off the Kaw Valley checking accout at
Brotherhood Bank.  Raymond Peed, as President
should be on the account.  He said something about
putting me on the account also.

Thanks

Martha Kelly

  _____