[Home-on-the-range] FW: Opportunity for paid Assistive Technology participation with URL TO Survey

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 11 12:21:14 UTC 2015

Good morning Kansas Federationists,

I am reposting the message below to help clarify some confusion that some have encountered in trying to Access the Survey which is needed to get one’s name in the hat for the Knowbility assistive technology participation project in KCMO on October 20. The direct URL to the Survey Monkey form is pasted just below and appears again after the unspecified link of the original message. The URL is

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P2RCHGX

regards,

Rob