[Home-on-the-range] another website update and a note from Milton Ota

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Mon Sep 7 15:03:18 UTC 2015

If you remember while at convention it was mention that a new epub book by
the National Federation of the Blind was to be released by the Labor Day
weekend-well it is here and I have added the link to the page where one can
download the epub book.

I have already started reading the book.

Another book that is available from another Federationist that was being
sold by Ever Lee Haringston is Blind Ambition. I have completed reading the
book on the iPhone with the iBook Reader. Its worth reading and the price of
$4.50.

It looks like we have some reading to do!