[Home-on-the-range] Save The Date for State Board Meeting

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 30 02:19:44 UTC 2015

Greetings board members and Kansas Federationists,
Please mark your calendar's for Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 2 PM for a state NFBK board meeting which will be held via teleconference call. This is an important meeting in preparation of our upcoming state convention to be held in Wichita on the weekend of November 20.

To join the call dial either of the following 2 numbers:
Unlimited long distance: 916-2334200
Toll-free: 866-476-8702
Conference participation code: 950655#

Any member of a chapter or division of the Kansas affiliate is invited and encouraged to join the call. Finally, please be reminded that on the board members can vote, but all participants will have opportunity to ask questions and raise comments. So save the date, Mark your calendar's, and I'll catch you on the call on October 11.

Best regards,
Rob tabor 1st vice president NFB of Kansas