[Home-on-the-range] April Communities of faith meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 12:55:12 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhoneThe NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith will hold its April meeting on Thursday April 7 at 7 PM.  We will have a Bible study on how Jesus addressed the needs of blind people.  He dealt with each situation individually.  The numbers to call in are as follows:
Regular line, 9162334200.  Toll-free number:  8664768702.  Once you have called the desired number, enter the PIN number which is 950655 followed by pound.
We are looking forward to your participation in this meeting.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson, President,
NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith