[Home-on-the-range] April Communities of faith meeting

Sharon Luka pilgrim5 at cox.net
Thu Apr 7 01:16:04 UTC 2016

See you there!

Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-Range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Anderson via Home-on-the-Range
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 7:55 AM
To: home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tom Anderson
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] April Communities of faith meeting

Sent from my iPhoneThe NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith will hold its
April meeting on Thursday April 7 at 7 PM.  We will have a Bible study on
how Jesus addressed the needs of blind people.  He dealt with each situation
individually.  The numbers to call in are as follows:
Regular line, 9162334200.  Toll-free number:  8664768702.  Once you have
called the desired number, enter the PIN number which is 950655 followed by
pound.
We are looking forward to your participation in this meeting.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson, President,
NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith