[Home-on-the-range] Friday night at large!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 9 12:50:49 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Kansas Federationists,

As a supplement to Sharon's reminder of the metal our chapter meeting this coming Friday I would like to announce that we will have a very special guest speaker. He is Joe Ruffalo, president of our New Jersey affiliate, the host of an erstwhile online interview program called Thru Our Eyes, and a very dynamic leader of the Federation. I had the unmitigated pleasure of meeting Joe at the Jernigan Institute in February and I have every confidence his talk will be both informative and entertaining. Trust me on this one. You will not want to miss this rare opportunity.

Every Federationist can benefit by what Joe has to say, so be sure and spread the word to all of our colleagues who do not subscribe to the HOTR list. I look forward to hearing you all on the conference call this coming Friday at 7 PM.
Best regards,
Rob Tabor first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas