[Home-on-the-range] Finally a Grandma

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 01:30:56 UTC 2016

Congratulations, Susie!

Blessings,

Susan T.

From: Home-on-the-Range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Susan Stanzel via Home-on-the-Range
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 1:12 PM
To: 'NFB of Kansas Internet Mailing List'
Cc: Susan Stanzel
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Finally a Grandma

Hi Everyone,

I have been busy being a new Grandma. Jacqueline Rebecca Jensen came into
the world on April 13th at 5:20 AM weighing 7 pounds and 4 ounces. I got to
be the first family member in to hold her. I held her twice on Wednesday and
Thursday. I didn't hold her yesterday because they just came home and she
was sleeping. I did touch her very lightly. I haven't been this happy since
before Dean passed away. I'm sure glad to see this family getting larger!

Susie

---