[Home-on-the-range] Join the south central chapter for a meeting and a movie!

eschlenker at cox.net eschlenker at cox.net
Tue Aug 9 14:35:46 UTC 2016

Hi, everyone! The South Central chapter will having our regular meeting on
Saturday, August 13th at 1 PM in the board room on the 3rd floor of the
library. This time, we will also be playing a descciptive video after  our
business meeting is concluded. We hope to start the video around 1:45.
Popcorn and drinks will be provided.

Hope to see you there!

Emily Schlenker South Central Chapter President

---