[Home-on-the-range] KABS Christmas Party

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:21:14 UTC 2016

Hello Kansas Federationists,

Merry Christmas!!!!!  It is the time of year to come together and share in the joy of community.  As such the Kansas Association of Blind Students will be hosting a Christmas party!!!!!  The event will be held at NIck and Jake's located at 6830 W. 135th St. in Overland Park on December 18th at 5pm.  As our gift to you for accepting this invitation dinner will be on the student division, so if you can get there we will pay for you, a significant other, your children, and/or your driver.  We will have a couple cars heading up there from Wichita but space is limited.  Please RSVP to our wonderful Vice President Ashley Neybert by Wednesday December 14th so we can organize travel logistics and finalize the reservation.  Ashley's phone number is (972)369-6010 and her email address is crazy4chemistry at att.net.  She will be anxiously awaiting your calls, texts, or emails.

Additionally we will be having a secret santa gift exchange with a little twist.  We ask that all attendees bring a gift valued at approximately $15 or under.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact Ashley using the aforementioned contact info, or myself at (620)717-3122 or luke.schwinck at hotmail.com.  Thank you and I sincerely hope that all of you can make it!

Best Regards,

Luke A. Schwinck

President

Kansas Association of Blind Students