[Home-on-the-range] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Washington Seminar Reservation Deadline Extended to January 3

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 29 16:55:50 UTC 2016

Greetings Kansas fellow Federationists,

For those of you planning to attend Washington Seminar 2017 I am passing
along the good news I just received from Parnell digs who informs us of an
extended deadline to reserve a room at the Holiday Inn Capitol to January 3,
2017. I hope that by now everyone has secured your hotel room either
directly or through a pre-aranged lodging with a fellow seminar delegate. In
any event, if you missed the original deadline of December 28, you get a
second bite at the room reservation apple. The booking instructions are
posted in Mr. Diggs's message below.

Best regards and happy New Year to all,

Rob Tabor | First vice president and Legislative Liaison

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 865-9959