[Home-on-the-range] Meeting Anouncement

Dustin Disque dustinndexter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 04:52:15 UTC 2016

Tom hi call me if you can

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Anderson via Home-on-the-range
Sent: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 10:42 AM
To: home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org
Cc: Tom Anderson <tanderson81452 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Meeting Anouncement

Sent from my iPhoneThe National Federation of the Blind of Kansas in
Communities of Faith will hold its February meeting on Thursday February 4
at 7 PM.  Our speaker will be Johanes Christian, a Baptist pastor who
learned to forgive a young man who caused his blindness.  Call in to our
conference line to hear his compelling story.  The phone numbers are as
follows: Regular, 9162334200, or toll free 8664768702.  Once you have dialed
the number of your choice, enter the PIN number which is 950655 followed by
pound.
Cordially,
Tom