[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith meeting conference call

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 17:13:40 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhoneThe NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith will have a conference call meeting on Thursday January 7 at 7 PM.  The conference number is 8664768702.  The PIN number is 950655 followed by pound.
Our speaker will be Johannes Christian, pastor emeritus of a baptist church in Columbus, Ohio.
In July, 2001, Christian was driving on a highway in Ohio. As he drove under a overpass, a young man hurled a rock of 10 pounds of the overpass hitting his car and causing him to go blind.
Please call in and hear his compelling story and about the power of forgiveness.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson