[Home-on-the-range] FW: [NFB-Legislative-Directors] 2016 Washington Seminar Fact Sheets Posted

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 21:40:54 UTC 2016

Hello Kansas NFB Colleagues,

Our legislative priorities for the 2016 Washington Seminar are now posted on the website. I especially urge those who will be attending to begin studying the summaries so that you won’t be reading them for the firtst time when you receive your informational packets at the seminar. Fact sheets will be made available in MS-Word and other formats in the very near future and Iwill disseminate them to our attendees and to anyone else who is interested. At that time I will post an announcement of an informational teleconference call meeting about Washington Seminar. Happy reading and studying.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | First Vice President/legislative chairman

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 841-3875/L

(785) 865-9959/M

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net