[Home-on-the-range] Washington Seminar Conference Call 01/21/2015 7:30pm

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 13:58:16 UTC 2016

Dear Kansas federation colleagues,

Please save the date for an informational teleconference call on the
upcoming 2016 Washington Seminar to be convened on Thursday, January 21,
2016 at 7:30pm. Whether you are a first time seminar participant, a grizzled
Washington Seminar veteran or you're interested in what happens at the
event, this is you r opportunity to learn some of the basics of this
long-standing tradition of an annual NFB pilgrimage to Capitol Hill and to
ask those burning questions you've been waiting to ask with bated breath.

You may join the call at either 916-233-4200 or toll free at 866-476-8702.
In either case the conference access code is 950655#.

All are welcome to dial in, but we especially encourage first time attendees
to join us. Happy trails to you, and I look forward to hearing you on the
call Thursday evening.

Best regards,

Rob Tabor | First vice president/legislative chairman

National Federation of the Blind of Kansas

(785) 841-3875/L

(785) 865-9959/M

Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net