[Home-on-the-range] FABULOUS 2016 convention!

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jul 15 14:01:22 UTC 2016

I just want to echo what Dianne and Cinndy have said. This was one of the best conventions ever. Last year I got a book on Twitter. I only read part of it. I'm going to dude like Dianne and read it now and become familiar with Twitter. I know that Chicago did get us a Twitter handle. Again, this was one of the best inventions ever. Mark Rick devised such a wonderful program. He is so young and vibrant. He is going to bring in many young people. That is what we need! Susie

Sent from my iPhone