[Home-on-the-range] A Death In Our Family

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 18 17:07:20 UTC 2016

Dear fellow Kansas Federationists,

I'm sorrty to announce that Susan's mother, Mrs. Maxine Haller, passed away
unexpectedly yesterday evening at her home in Wichita. She had just
celebrated her 88th birthday on July 10. A memorial service in her honor is
tentatively scheduled for Saturday, July 23rd at 2:00pm at First
Presbyterian Church, 525 North Broadway, Wichita, KS. Further details will
be communicated as soon as we are apprised.

We know the NFB Kansas family is with us in spirit.

Warmest regards to all,

Rob & Susan Tabor