[Home-on-the-range] Great news

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:39:37 UTC 2016

I hate to be a nuisance folks, but I have two things I want to say after I
congratulate you, Cerena.
First, if you are using an iOS device, when you start the message, double
tap twice and make sure it says you are at start. Then type your message.
Otherwise, Sent from my iPhone, the other person's message, and the list
information all come before your two word message which can get lost in that
shuffle.
Second, if you are using dictation, say "period" or comma at the end of
phrases or sentences. Then the speech doesn't just go on and on in a bored
sounding tone. (Alex doesn't even breathe!) Oh, yeah, I was not using a mac.
Thanks folks. It will be ever so appreciated.
Cindy Lou Ray