[Home-on-the-range] Conference call for the student division

Dustin Disque dustinndexter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:51:38 UTC 2016

My email dustinndexter1984 at gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Home-on-the-range [mailto:home-on-the-range-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Anna avramenko via Home-on-the-range
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2015 9:33 PM
To: home-on-the-range at nfbnet.org
Cc: Anna avramenko <annitasupergirl at gmail.com>
Subject: [Home-on-the-range] Conference call for the student division

Dear fellow federationists,
Hope everyone has had a great week.
I would like to inform you that on Sunday, October 4th, at 7 p.m. we are
going to have a conference call for the Kansas student division.
We are going to be electing the officers and discuss some other exciting
things.
Anybody who is interested to attend is welcome, and also, if any of you
knows of any blind students in your area who might be interested to learn
about our growing student division and potentially become a member, please
feel free to invite them to our call.
Kindly,
Anya Avramenko