[Home-on-the-range] Don't Let Time Slip Away

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 16 01:12:42 UTC 2016

Greetings fellow Kansas Federationists,

And less than 48 hours the first round of 64 games will begin in the NCAA thrilling men's basketball tournament. This means that your opportunity to get your brackets in the online system is rapidly dwindling down to the zero hour. As I mentioned from the comfort of the Jayhawk NFB brackets Bunker yesterday, we encourage you to go ahead and get your brackets filled out and get your payment for the donation into us as soon as you possibly can. Remember, they salty iguana has three locations in the Kansas City metro area so I would encourage tall of you in the Kansas City area to come join the fun and when your opportunity for a meal or two at the salty iguana. It's a great place to take family and friends for a pleasant lunch or evening meal and maybe a drink or two.

If you need any assistance in creating your online account or completing your brackets, I am standing at the ready here in the Jayhawk NFB bracket bunker wedding to a give you an assist.  Remember also that the first round of 64 games will begin on Thursday at 11:00 AM. So let's have fun filling out the brackets, watching those amazing basketball games, and hoping for that coveted gift card from the salty iguana. Good luck one and all.

Best regards,
Rob Tabor President Jayhawk Chapter, NFB of Kansas
785-865-9959
Rob Dot Tabor at SBC global dot net