[Home-on-the-range] Cancellation of the May meeting of the NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:42:22 UTC 2016

Our May meeting of the NFB of Kansas in Communities of faith will be cancelled.  I will be participating in a memorial service via conference call for a recent graduate of the CCB who passed away.
We have plenty of work to do in disseminating our flyer to congregations regarding the abilities of blind people.

Our June meeting will take place on the first Thursday in June at 7 PM using the NFB of Kansas conference line.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson