[Home-on-the-range] tomorrow board meeting

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sat May 14 21:27:15 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Rnady has told me he will not make it. I think I will, but I might be in
transit. I didn't think I was going for Ginny, my middle daughter, to walk
down the hill at KU, but she has called me and asked me to come and to
attend her senior show. She did not think there would be enough to touch so
she had told me going to her department graduation last night was
sufficient. She called today crying and asked me to come tomorrow. I will
try to connect by cell phone. I now have the correct pinn, so that will not
be a problem. Even if I am in a car late I will join.

Tom Anderson and Ashlet Neybert are taking care of a table next saturday at
a Macular Degeneration conference.