[Home-on-the-range] tonight at large!

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 20 18:34:21 UTC 2016

Good afternoon all,

I would like to expand on Sharon's reminder by mentioning two reasons why you do not want to miss tonight's Meadowlark Chapter conference call. We will be taking action on changing article 9 of the chapter Constitution which reduces our dues from $12 to five dollars. Action to amend the Constitution requires a two thirds majority vote.

I am also excited to announce that Joe Ruffalo, president of the New Jersey affiliate, will be our featured guest speaker. I am confident that Joe will have some very helpful information for us on how to add more energy and vitality to our chapter.

The number to call is
916-2334 200 or
866-476-8702. In either case the NFBK access code is 950655#. I look forward to talking with you tonight on the call.
Best regards,
Rob tabor first vice president national Federation of the blind of Kansas