[Home-on-the-range] R.S.V.P. for new Senior Division

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Thu Nov 3 11:43:45 UTC 2016

 "Most people like to talk and enjoy learning  and feel good about helping  others"	.
Robert Lesley Newman, President NFB of Nebraska's Senior Division

Perhaps you've procrastinated or have been reluctant to join the senior division. Please realize how valuable you as a long, or short term member of the NFB,  can be in the lives of our blind senior's of Kansas.
I hope to hear from you today regarding your willingness to be part of this division.
 Dianne