[Home-on-the-range] Envision CEO makes $461,000.

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Thu Nov 10 13:57:54 UTC 2016

Envision is the largest employment site for the blind in Kansas located in Wichita. Envision encompasses the manufacturing plant, the store on the millatary base, the rehab services for low vision and early childhood development center .  The recent Bell program took place in a room their rehab building location.