[Home-on-the-range] shopping/etc

Katherine Grivich klathey1984 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:40:33 UTC 2016

Hi Dianne,
I'm new to Kansas so I don't know all the options here, but I know
that at least in Topeka and Lawrence as well as the KC area there's a
store called Hy-Vee. They will actually deliver your grocery order
directly to your door. I've never done it but I have friends who have
and like them a lot. They are a bit more expensive than walmart and
other places, but they have good quality stuff and you do have that
nice benefit of not having to go out should you not want to. :)
Also, I have just recently started using oober and have enjoyed my
experience thus far. I'm finding that in Topeka it is more expensive
for me to use oober than it is for my friends in KC because the market
just isn't as large here so they charge higher rates per minute/mile.
It's definitely faster than a cab and nice if you can't or don't want
to wait for a bus. :)
Kathy