[Home-on-the-range] shopping/etc

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:13:01 UTC 2016

Actually Uber is the spelling for Uber. I use it a lot and it is quite cheap
here.

Hyvee is headquartered in Des Moines and has stores in Kansas, Missouri,
Illinois, maybe Arkansas, too. They charge $4.95 for delivery up to $100;
then the order is free. Pick up is $2.95 and a little higher if you agree to
a different pick up point other than the store. Not all of their stores
deliver, but you order online, and if there is a store reasonably close they
deliver. I am not sure what the radius is for a store. I find shopping their
aislesonline to be really fun because I pretend I am traveling through the
store.
Cindy