[Home-on-the-range] WOW! a new division for senior's in Kansas

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 13:02:22 UTC 2016

Good morning federationists the  -
NFB  of Kansas is launching a new and important division at this upcoming state convention  for   blind senior's.
To  learn more about it and become a member, you can  join us at the Saturday, November 5th luncheon
We will review and vote on  a proposed constitution, elect officers and determine a time to meet via monthly conference call. Bring your $5. bill to join.
If you want to be part of this important focus on blind senior's - NFB style, please let me know ASAP by either e-mail or telephone call.
diannehemphill at cox.net
316-201-1323
If at all possible, please let me know by Friday, October 28 This will give our convention planners time to have our separate lunch room  set up .
We will help ourselves and others "live the life we want".
Dianne