[Home-on-the-range] Tuesday evening Senior's Division meeting

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Mon Apr 10 18:41:44 UTC 2017

Hello all- Tomorrow evenings conference call for the NFBK Senior's Division, hopes you will join us at 7 PM. The call in number is:
916-235-1420
Pin:
879925 pound
Last month, our guest presenter talked about her adjustment to vision loss. We would like to continue this discussion tomorrow night.(Tuesday, 4/11)  To begin thinking about this, please consider the following:
1. Did anything she said make a difference to you?
2. Do you have short term and long term goals for yourself?family?friends?  ?
3. If you have been involved in adjusting to your vision loss for a long time, do you recall what helped you most to move towards your goal of "living the life you want"?

There is no pressure for you to participate in the discussion if you don't want but we can all help each other with this sort of sharing.  The NFB believes in the capabilities of the blind and we can all get closer to our goals by helping each other with tips and encouragement.  Hope to have you  join us tomorrow. Dianne