[Home-on-the-range] nfbk seniors fund raiser with Schwan's

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Fri Apr 21 22:04:00 UTC 2017

Dear federationists -
please know that each delicious frozen food product you order from the Schwan's Cares Program, using our name and I.D. number,  helps the NFBK Senior's Division.
Place your order on line or give them a call…just make sure you tell them you want to support the nfbk senior's. Our I.D  number is:
32316
Call them and they can help place your order:
1-888-724-9267
Schwan's provides fine, frozen foods to your door! Their food is fantastic! With orders of $50. or more, you won't pay the $5. delivery fee.
Here's how the NFBK Senior's will benefit from your order, starting May 1, 2017;
the senior's division will earn 20 percent of all products order, and
40 percent of gift cards that are purchased - 1 per customer per campaign.This campaign runs from May 1st to June 15th.
You've got to eat anyway…why not support the NFBK Senior's Division  as you eat some of the best food around!
Here are some of my favorites:
Alaskan Wild Salmon
Thick sliced pepper bacon
Roasted Turkey with vegetables and homestyle gravy
Spaghetti with meat sauce
(the above are individual meals)
Multi grain bread
all of their vegetables are great
Hard to beat any of their ice cream or pies
Well, you get the picture - it's so good! What items do you like? Maybe we'll try some new things…
Thank-you so much for your support of the NFBK Senior's Division.
Dianne