[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith Monthly Meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:29:15 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith will hold its monthly meeting on August 3 at 7 PM.  Cheryl Miller, our Vice-President will share some of her devotions that are written for a church publication.  She will be assisted in this effort by Tamara Carney.  The number to call in is (916) 2351420.  The PIN number is 879925.
I am looking forward to your participation in this call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson, President,
NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith