[Home-on-the-range] Post-Washington seminar conference call

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 7 00:50:04 UTC 2017

Good evening Federation colleagues,

In one week from today we will host our first ever post Washington seminar teleconference call scheduled forMonday, February 13, 2017 at 7:00Pm. We will have some post event analysis and feedback and will devise follow up strategies in order that we may continue the dialogue with the Kansas congressional delegation about our 2017 legislative policy priorities.

To join the call dial either 916-233-4200 or
866-476-8702. The conference call participation code is 950655#. What a save the date and I look forward to visiting with you on the call. Best regards,
Rob Tabor first Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Kansas
785-865-9959 M