[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas Seniors Division meeting announcement and agenda

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:42:26 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its first meeting on January 10 at 7 PM.  In order to call in you must call one of these two numbers:
Regular number: (916) 2334200.
Toll free number: (866) 4768702.  Once you have called the desired number, when prompted, enter the access code 950655 followed by pound.  Continue to follow the instructions which are given.

Agenda
7 PM call to order.  President Hemphill will welcome callers and provide a short overview regarding this division.
7:05 callers will introduce themselves.
7:15 business: Tom Anderson, Secretary;  A brief update regarding the NFB and our Kansas affiliate will be given.
7:30 Ideas for spending Seed money and fundraising ideas for the Division, Meg Silkey, Treasurer;  7:50 questions and Sharing: Dianne Hemphill, President
7:55 What is your New Year's resolution that you want in order to live the life you want.  Can we help?  PDianne Hemphill, facilitator
8 PM wrap up and NFB pledge, Susie Stanzel,  Vice-President.

Following the meeting Susie will stay on the call to answer questions for those who wish to receive messages from Home on the Range.