[Home-on-the-range] "addressing the needs of seniors" - Jan. Braille Monitor

Dianne Hemphill diannehemphill at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 13:34:13 UTC 2017

Here's a timely article in January's Braille Monitor for those of  us hoping we can help senior's losing vision in a positive, NFB way.  Written by one of our most admired and loved NFB members, Barbara Pierce, who, herself is now a senior and living the life she and her husband have  chosen. She notes that they now live in a retirement community . The discussion of what to consider at this point in our life to live on our own home or to choose  a retirement community is one of those questions we may well want to discuss during one of our 2017 calls . Please join us Tuesday evening, January 10th, 7 PM to share and support the NFBK Senior Division and the huge need for practical tips and believable encouragement  for those aging with blindness. Dianne