[Home-on-the-range] Logistics of starting an iOS user group

Tamara Kearney tamara at gatetoserenity.com
Thu Jan 12 21:05:46 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there is some interest in this endeavor.

Thanks, Rob, for your offer to co-facilitate. That will be very helpful. I’m much encouraged to hear that someone else has done this successfully by conference call.

I imagine this will need board approval. What is the proper protocol for presenting this idea to the board?

How does the fee structure work for our conference line? Do we pay a flat rate or a certain amount per participant? I can help with extra expenses if necessary.

Tamara Kearney
tamara at gatetoserenity.com