[Home-on-the-range] New iOS book from National braille Press

Tamara Kearney tamara at gatetoserenity.com
Thu Jan 19 04:17:44 UTC 2017

A new iOS book just came out on National Braille Press called The Abundant Bookshelf By Judith Dixon. It discusses fourteen different apps for reading books on iDevices.

Yesterday I got another new book called Computers You Can Talk To by by Anna Dresser. It discusses Siri, Alexa, Google Now, and Cortana. It doesn’t talk about Hound though which is an app I go to when Siri is not giving me the information I am seeking.

Tamara Kearney
tamara at gatetoserenity.com