[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith monthly conference call

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:01:24 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday February 2 at 7 PM.  Our guest speaker will be Peter Heide, Pastor of Albany Lutheran Church in Albany, Wisconsin.  Following his presentation, we will discuss fundraising ideas for this division.
The conference numbers are as follows: Regular number (916) 2334200 toll free number (866) 4768702.  Once you have called the desired number, enter the PIN number which is 950655 followed by pound and follow the instructions.
Tom Anderson, President, NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith