[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith monthly meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:44:32 UTC 2017

The NFB of Kansas in Communities of Faith will hold its March meeting on March 9 at 7 PM.  Sarah LaRose, professor of Hebrew languages at Anderson University in Anderson, Indiana will be our guest speaker. Following her presentation, e will have a brief business meeting.  Our new conference number is (916) 2351420.  The new PIN number is 879925 followed by pound.  I am looking forward to being with you on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson