[Home-on-the-range] board meeting

Susan Stanzel slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 14:21:01 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am unable to attend the meeting on Sunday. Some of you will remember Peg
Halverson. She has now moved to Lincoln Nebraska. Her birthday is tomorrow.
She lived in Kansas City from 1986 for about fifteen years when she was
married to John Halverson. She and her husband Tom are coming for the
weekend. Crystal, my youngest daughter, who Peg named is having us all over
to celebrate Peg's birthday. This is something I absolutely couldn't say no
to. Peg and I have been friends in the federation since the 1970's. I am
sorry about this. My hip surgery will be April 19th. No matter where I am I
should be able to attend the next meeting.