[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas ASeniors Division May Meeting.

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 23:07:57 UTC 2017

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its May meeting at 7 PM on Tuesday May 9.  Sharon Luka, secretary of the NFB of Kansas will speak about her ability to cook effectively as a blind person and the alternative techniques she uses to achieve success.  We will also discuss our Schwans fundraiser.
Our conference number is (916) 2351420.  The PIN number is 879925 followed by pound.  I am looking forward to hearing you on the call.
Tom Anderson, Secretary