[Home-on-the-range] 2017 NFB of KS convention agenda

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 20:22:17 UTC 2017

Hi Tom, I am planning to attend Friday afternoon. But, I just want to make sure there will be people there before six? Also, I am coming in from Kansas City so I’m either having a friend drive me in or maybe I can catch a ride with Carla? Or, do you need someone to pick her up from the airport?

Jenny Callahan
303-598-2993