[Home-on-the-range] Corrected instructions to reserve room for state convention

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 14 01:41:19 UTC 2017

Good evening Kansas Federation family,

Luckily, they hotel room overcharge problem on the effects one night of stay and us is very easily resolved by the hotel’s giving a credit toward the second night’s stay. In other words, those who were charged rack rate when they reserved the room Will have made a partial payment toward the second night. Please rest assured we will work closely with the hotel conference coordinator to resolve this matter. Here’s hoping this helps..
Best regards,
Rob Tabor first vice president
National Federation of the blind of Kansas
(785) 865-9959
Rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net