[Home-on-the-range] Asking thoughts and prayers for Susan

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 29 19:46:41 UTC 2017

Dear Kansas Federation family,

on Friday evening while carrying a plate of food up flight of wooden steps, Susan tripped and sustained a fracture in her right foot and was taken to Lawrence Memorial Hospital for x-rays and other treatment. She is expected to discharge today and gets to wear a big boot with a ginormous heel. Please keep Susan in your thoughts and prayers as she makes her recovery.

I’m sure many of you Laura looking forward to seeing her at state convention, but we will have to play that one by ear.
Warmest regards,
Robert Tabor