[Home-on-the-range] Seeking a roommate for national convention

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Mon Apr 9 16:37:20 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone! The time for convention is fast approaching, and I just made reservations for a room. I elected to stay at the Rosen center, as last year we had vouchers for cars to take us back-and-forth and it is much quieter there. I am seeking a roommate which can either be a single person or a couple. You will be staying with sophia and I, so it will most likely be a good time. Let me know if you are interested.
316-644-4227

Sent from my iPhone