[Home-on-the-range] bdr_2018rs2964_v2.pdf

Tom Page topage at swbell.net
Thu Feb 15 18:56:20 UTC 2018

Hi all, another actual art! The Kansas house education committee will take a vote on the attached regulatory changes tomorrow (Friday) morning. These changes have been proposed by the Petro family and would provide better equity for Blind students in private or parochial schools. If you know your state rep is on the education committee please call them this afternoon or tomorrow morning I will post members of the committee as soon as I have a chance later today. Thanks, Tom