[Home-on-the-range] NFB of Kansas monthly Seniors Division Meeting

Tom Anderson tanderson81452 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 17:21:34 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone
The NFB of Kansas Seniors Division will hold its January meeting on January 9 at 7 PM.  Our speaker this month will be Shelley Coppel, president of the NFB of South Carolina Seniors division and secretary of the NFB Seniors Division.  She will share her story.  Our conference number is (916) 2351420.  The access code is 879925.  I am looking forward to participating with you on the call.
Cordially,
Tom Anderson